Really, really like the name of your blog. Very clever. Enjoyed all the photos of your blooms and I think you did a great job...okay...the dwarf pink dianthus was a little blurry -- ha-ha -- Looks like you might be a new blogger. Me, too. I'll be back again to see what's new with you.
My name is Genene and I'm Mom to Michelle of " Getting Dirty In Texas". I've been married for 34 years to a wonderful man.
I have always loved nature and only wish I were able to keep up with as many flowerbeds as I did when I was younger. Another passion of mine is my adorable Cocker Spaniel "Hondo". Now, that's a Texas name and he is referred to as "The Texas Hunk" by the on-line Cocker club that I belong to.
Good Job Mom!!! Love ya~ Michelle
ReplyDeleteReally, really like the name of your blog. Very clever. Enjoyed all the photos of your blooms and I think you did a great job...okay...the dwarf pink dianthus was a little blurry -- ha-ha -- Looks like you might be a new blogger. Me, too. I'll be back again to see what's new with you.
ReplyDelete