Thursday, March 26, 2009
Oh I love Hummers
I'm so happy that my hubby loves these precious little creatures as much as I do. Frank has taken on the responsibility of keeping the feeders cleaned and filled. We truly enjoy sipping coffee in the mornings while they zip ( at the speed of light ) around the yard,through our patio, in and out of plants and around the patio columns.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are so pretty Mom. I wish I could hang feeders too, but the bees always take them over so I gave up. At least when my Mimosa blooms I get some hummingbirds, until then I'll just have to sit on your patio and enjoy yours!
ReplyDeleteCindy @ Kightland
Looks like you lured them in from the whole county!!! LOL Aren't they the most amazing little birds?? I will get pictures of mine today and post them! Love ya
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ Getting Dirty in Texas