Donna of, http://mammamiadays.blogspot.com left this comment "Maybe soon there will be a photo of Hondo in a bunny suit holding an Easter Lily".
It doesn't take much prompting to get me to share the silly photos that I taken of Hondo over the years. He was such a willing subject during every photo shoot.
You made my day. Why am I not surprised that you already had a "Hoppy" Hondo picture ready to go. Keep on sharing those silly photos. One of the main reasons I like blogs is for the photos.
My name is Genene and I'm Mom to Michelle of " Getting Dirty In Texas". I've been married for 34 years to a wonderful man.
I have always loved nature and only wish I were able to keep up with as many flowerbeds as I did when I was younger. Another passion of mine is my adorable Cocker Spaniel "Hondo". Now, that's a Texas name and he is referred to as "The Texas Hunk" by the on-line Cocker club that I belong to.
You made my day. Why am I not surprised that you already had a "Hoppy" Hondo picture ready to go. Keep on sharing those silly photos. One of the main reasons I like blogs is for the photos.
ReplyDelete