It seems the Hummingbirds have most of our attention these days. We are refilling the feeders every other day and we have five feeders in the backyard.
They become so accustom to my husband. Here are a couple photos.
I love sitting outside and watching all of your hummingbirds zip in and out of the covered patio. It is so relaxing out there! You should post the pick of Dad hanging the feeder and all the hummingbirds gathering around. That one was my favorite!
Well, there you are hummingbirdgal. I've been wondering when you'd have a new post. It was worth the wait. Very friendly hummingbirds you have there in TX. I have one of of those suction cup feeders on the window by my kitchen sink and the hummers don't seem to mind my movement there while they're eating. Happy Easter to you.
My name is Genene and I'm Mom to Michelle of " Getting Dirty In Texas". I've been married for 34 years to a wonderful man.
I have always loved nature and only wish I were able to keep up with as many flowerbeds as I did when I was younger. Another passion of mine is my adorable Cocker Spaniel "Hondo". Now, that's a Texas name and he is referred to as "The Texas Hunk" by the on-line Cocker club that I belong to.
I love sitting outside and watching all of your hummingbirds zip in and out of the covered patio. It is so relaxing out there!
ReplyDeleteYou should post the pick of Dad hanging the feeder and all the hummingbirds gathering around. That one was my favorite!
Love ya
Cindy @ Kightland
Well, there you are hummingbirdgal. I've been wondering when you'd have a new post. It was worth the wait. Very friendly hummingbirds you have there in TX. I have one of of those suction cup feeders on the window by my kitchen sink and the hummers don't seem to mind my movement there while they're eating. Happy Easter to you.
ReplyDeleteWhere are you hummingbirdgal?
ReplyDelete